Rae having back procedure

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Well shucks I would have felt better about having our 2 best guards at Baylor, but it'll be more one thing to work thru.

Buster28

Dec 3, 2011
Ames
That's a bummer. Jade will have more opportunity to show her abilities. Nia will likely get some more floor time also. Hopefully they can make the most of it! I have no illusions about the difficulty level of the game tonight, but every game is an opportunity.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
So what kind of back "procedure" is so minor you can play basketball again in a week, some injection procedure? Been lucky enough to not know much personally about back procedures. If she has to miss some games I am speculating that these two being the games is not a total coincidence, these would be the one's I'd pick.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
So what kind of back "procedure" is so minor you can play basketball again in a week, some injection procedure? Been lucky enough to not know much personally about back procedures. If she has to miss some games I am speculating that these two being the games is not a total coincidence, these would be the one's I'd pick.

Good build for the future games. Get floor time against good competition for next years players.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Good build for the future games. Get floor time against good competition for next years players.

We only have one freshman, one redshirt freshman and one sophomore and two of those start so not much building for next year that isn't already happening. Can (should in this years weak league) make the NCAA with a 10-8 or probably even at 9-9.

• Informative
Reactions: BCClone

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
We only have one freshman, one redshirt freshman and one sophomore and two of those start so not much building for next year that isn't already happening. Can (should in this years weak league) make the NCAA with a 10-8 or probably even at 9-9.

Got a recruiting log jam it sounds like.

mred

Oct 19, 2006
SE WI
bball.notnothing.net

I read somewhere else that it was just a temporary thing to help her get through the rest of the season, so yeah, probably an injection or something.