Question about Scott Frost

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I don’t feel any pain watching them

I caught the end of their game today, and at first it was funny seeing Nebraska almost pull it off, then it was fun watching them F that up royally.

It was a good day.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
[QUOTE="IASTATE07, post: 7438312,He's shown he can win, but it's tough playing a P5 schedule.
Lol. He’s in the b1g west.
[/QUOTE]

He is a Legend....and a Leader.
I actually don't hate the guy....interesting offering by OP...yes, he was always the big athletic kid and things in life were probably prom king easy for him. He did have to leave Stanford or wherever....so it wasn't all the dream and perfect. He is young, and may go on to success....Osbourne was almost elderly before he got the success that was supposedly entitled to the great fans.

4EverACyclone

Jun 18, 2011
Omaha, NE
It sucks living in Nebraska and hearing all about how great Nebraska is, the 90’s championships, etc....

However, it has been super fun these last 3-4 years continually pointing to ISU and reminding them we are a better team. They continue to bring up the 90’s but that fan base is slowly dying off and the new generation/most of the people in my office don’t remember or weren’t born when they last won.

I love to remind them they fired Frank Solich after 10 win seasons and have never repeated it sense then. They are so disillusioned it’s never going to change.

Long post short.... he’s a typical Nebraska football player/ fan and it’s never his fault. Also Fred for sure. Frost is gone in a season or two by the sounds of people around here.

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
I would EASILY love to see Nebraska go 0-12 over almost anyone else, including Iowa or any Big 12 team.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
It sucks living in Nebraska and hearing all about how great Nebraska is, the 90’s championships, etc....

However, it has been super fun these last 3-4 years continually pointing to ISU and reminding them we are a better team. They continue to bring up the 90’s but that fan base is slowly dying off and the new generation/most of the people in my office don’t remember or weren’t born when they last won.

I love to remind them they fired Frank Solich after 10 win seasons and have never repeated it sense then. They are so disillusioned it’s never going to change.

Long post short.... he’s a typical Nebraska football player/ fan and it’s never his fault. Also Fred for sure. Frost is gone in a season or two by the sounds of people around here.

Dying off?? that would be people 35+. Maybe the 60/70s but not the 90s. Don’t kill me off just yet in my late 40s.

• Haha
Reactions: Jerms and Acylum

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Does he have an excuse for everything? I mean seriously, I hate the Hawkeyes and the clapping may have not helped the situation, but thats not the reason his team is horrible. Out of 127 FBS teams, they are #102 in penalties per game and #118 in turnover margin. They are pretty much in the bottom 1/4 in every other major statistical category I looked up. They are just bad, but I seem to notice he never really takes responsibility. He passes the buck whenever he can, even if it is at the expense of the guys on his team. He had a couple good years at UCF but I have not seen anything from him that makes me think he can be a head coach in a P5 conference. He just seems like he is one of those guys who has never failed at anything in his life, is failing hard now, and doesn't know how to deal with adversity. Am I way off base with this?
I'll be tweeting this out during the next Husker game
giphy.gif

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
I agree with you, OP. Scott Frost's leadership style is cringey. He must have missed Leadership 101 in college: deflect praise and accept criticism. He has it in reverse.

I honestly think his press conferences are a bigger threat to his success than what is going on on the field. It's one thing to struggle and lose games, it's another to refuse to take any ownership of it.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
He's perfect for Nebraska. Annoying, bad at his job, prone to making excuses and has an inflated sense of his accomplishments. He's that program in human form.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron