Premier League

cyclonesurveyor

Jan 26, 2009
Fort Collins, CO
Being a diehard fan of Liverpool, living in Manchester is like a Cyclone living in Iowa City... it would make my year to see Liverpool win it all, the icing on the cake would be to see City screw up and losing the Premier... a double for Liverpool... Heaven on earth for this fan in Manchester

I live just outside of Belfast, most of my neighbors are United fans and they were laughing it up after last week. But they were all impressed with last night's match, but I have a feeling our neighborhood would burn if Liverpool pulled off the Premier title too.

Reactions: Colorado

Cyfan1965

Nov 9, 2016
Iowa
Being a diehard fan of Liverpool, living in Manchester is like a Cyclone living in Iowa City... it would make my year to see Liverpool win it all, the icing on the cake would be to see City screw up and losing the Premier... a double for Liverpool... Heaven on earth for this fan in Manchester
Be careful if we win it. It was ok when Ole was taking them from 6th to 6th ;) I dont want a fellow red to end up another Manchester knife statistic. I would get the life kicked outta me if I was there because I cant keep my mouth shut.

Cyfan1965

Nov 9, 2016
Iowa
I live just outside of Belfast, most of my neighbors are United fans and they were laughing it up after last week. But they were all impressed with last night's match, but I have a feeling our neighborhood would burn if Liverpool pulled off the Premier title too.

Shame you got the wrong neighbours- If you are Irish you are either Liverpool or United for the most part. My roommate at ISU was from Belfast and Liverpool red. Friend from Kilrane Co Wexford United.

Reactions: cyclonesurveyor

cyclonesurveyor

Jan 26, 2009
Fort Collins, CO
Ha ha I am from Iowa originally but my wife took a job that brought us over here for 2 years. I was told the reason for all the United fans in Belfast is because George Best is from Belfast and most of these guys grew up watching him. The city airport is even named after him. Def a lot of Liverpool fans around too and that's who we've latched on to since they are having the success currently, since we've been here.

Cyfan1965

Nov 9, 2016
Iowa

JusHappy2BeHere

Jan 22, 2013
Houston, TX
IdolizedBasicCusimanse-size_restricted.gif

• Winner
Reactions: mdk2isu

JusHappy2BeHere

Jan 22, 2013
Houston, TX
kid is just 20 years old what an amazing play for a young player. Not a bad finish by Big Divy either

on the LFC facebook page, someone posted an Anfield picture from 5 years ago and in the background was Trent Alexander-Arnold, in a blue bib, crouched against the stands in the middle of the match, retrieving a ball....

From Ball Boy to Star in only 5 years.... Will Oakley Cannonier be next?

Trent-and-GerrardPNG.png

821715-liverpool-vs-barcelona.jpg

Cyfan1965

Nov 9, 2016
Iowa
Future captain of Liverpool no doubt once big Virgil hangs up his boots in ten years or so.