Cyfan1965

Nov 9, 2016
Iowa
He got one vote!

CS74421568An-Everton-fan-we.jpg

cyclonesurveyor

Jan 26, 2009
Fort Collins, CO
Moving to Northern Ireland next week, will be living in Lisburn. Who do we need to cheer for? Thinking about Liverpool since its just across the sea and they seem to be good. Who is the "evil empire" team?

mdk2isu

Jan 30, 2013
Not of this World
Moving to Northern Ireland next week, will be living in Lisburn. Who do we need to cheer for? Thinking about Liverpool since its just across the sea and they seem to be good. Who is the "evil empire" team?

If you choose Liverpool, the evil empire team is Manchester United. Everton is also a rival, but they are the UNI to Liverpool's ISU and Man U's TOE.

Reactions: cyclonesurveyor

Cyfan1965

Nov 9, 2016
Iowa
The Ev = blue shite as they are known are most of the taxi drivers on Merseyside. If you need a taxi refrain from talking football when you choose the mighty reds.

Reactions: cyclonesurveyor

shagcarpetjesus

Apr 18, 2006
what's the best way to watch the premier league this season? Is the $50 pass from NBC my only good option?

I think it depends largely on what exactly you want to watch. If you are only interested in catching one or two matches every weekend and are mostly interested in the bigger clubs, then you would probably be fine just catching whatever is aired on NBC/NBCSN. If you want to follow a single club (and especially if that club isn't one of the top 6), then the NBC Gold Pass is probably your best bet.

Just be warned that the Gold Pass does not give you access to matches that are broadcast over the air. So if you are a cord cutter and are expecting every match, every weekend to show up on NBC Gold you are going to be disappointed.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
So I got roped into a PL Fantasy League.

What sites offer the best research? I've only caught the matches before the college games on TV.

Any good streaming options?

I'm also playing with a bunch of Brits and will be the only American in the league. I want to not be last as my goal.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron