Patrick Reed doing more Patrick Reed things..

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Not sure if this has already been mentioned somewhere on here or not, so I apologize if it has, but for all you Patrick Reed haters out there (like me).... this happened yesterday at Tiger's Hero World Challenge. Clearly cheating on purpose, and afterwards denies he knew he moved any sand. What a POS.

Scott34

Mar 16, 2007
Cedar Rapids
The guy is one of the easiest people to cheer against on the PGA tour because of this reason. You cant tell me he didnt feel the sand move when these professional golfers can tell when the slightest thing is wrong with there swing or if swingweight is slightly off on a club or something like that.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
The guy is one of the easiest people to cheer against on the PGA tour because of this reason. You cant tell me he didnt feel the sand move when these professional golfers can tell when the slightest thing is wrong with there swing or if swingweight is slightly off on a club or something like that.

Plus, there's a decent sized clump of sand behind his ball.... but after his two practice swings, he's gotten rid of the clump and created a nice trough behind the ball. You tell me he couldn't see the nice channel he created behind the ball?

I guess his cheating has gone all the way back to his high school days.

• Agree
Reactions: Scott34

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
Yeah, he definitely knew what he was doing. He didn’t just graze the sand, he literally scooped the sand away. And then to do it twice is really obvious. Not a good look for him, not that it was great before this.

Lexclone

I survived the 2023 ad invasion
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2013
Massachusetts
Sadly this doosh has a lifetime invitation to the Masters. Easily the most punch-worthy face in golf today.

Scott34

Mar 16, 2007
Cedar Rapids
Yeah, he definitely knew what he was doing. He didn’t just graze the sand, he literally scooped the sand away. And then to do it twice is really obvious. Not a good look for him, not that it was great before this.
If u watch really close on the second practice swing, it looks like he drags the club more then you normally would on your backswing to clear more sand.

• Agree
Reactions: 3TrueFans