OT - Cutting Cable

CloneKing

Apr 5, 2020
Ankeny
I'm using this combo of Metronet/YTTV

Metronet 1GB=$70.60
YTTV=$68.89

I got rid of my 3 puck google wifi and now just use the Eero Pro system and get better coverage. No complaints besides the lousy 4k option that YTTV charges an extra $10.
Did you upgrade to different router too?

cyfanatic

Oct 18, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Anyone else get an updated YTTV channel guide? The Live guide shows more rows/channels on the screen with the description of the show on the top third of the screen. Much cleaner...but threw me for a loop when I first looked at it today.

• Agree
Reactions: Acylum

cyfanatic

Oct 18, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Anyone else get an updated YTTV channel guide? The Live guide shows more rows/channels on the screen with the description of the show on the top third of the screen. Much cleaner...but threw me for a loop when I first looked at it today.

Haven't found anything online today (current) about a new user/channel guide for YouTube TV but this is what mine looks like today. I used Chromecast with Google TV (which was updated yesterday with new softward) for my streaming device:

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
I've actually had this for a month or more now.

Reactions: cyfanatic

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
Reactions: cyfanatic

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron