Oklahoma/Baylor

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
That would be the height of dumb, to turn away two one-loss conference champions to put in a 1-loss non-champion.
If you compare LSU's resume to the other 1 loss teams resume I think committee is going with LSU and quite frankly I would too. Give me 1 loss LSU over any of the 1 loss Pac 12 or Big 12 teams.

• Agree
Reactions: BigCyFan

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
If you compare LSU's resume to the other 1 loss teams resume I think committee is going with LSU and quite frankly I would too. Give me 1 loss LSU over any of the 1 loss Pac 12 or Big 12 teams.
If LSU loses closely to GA, I'd be suprised if they both arent in.

• Agree
Reactions: BigCyFan

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
If LSU loses closely to GA, I'd be suprised if they both arent in.
Yep. And if Ohio State and/or Clemson drop a game then there's a chance that LSU, Georgia and Bama all make it. I can't stand the SEC and especially Bama, but I really hate Ohio State and usually I would rather see anyone else make it, but the Buckeyes are pretty fun to watch this year and I kinda want to see how them face LSU. That could be a really fun game.

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
Not that I enjoy watching OU continue to dominate this conference, but boomer sooner all night after that. Watching Baylor lose in crushing fashion was so delightful after a great win by the Clones today. That program in Waco didn't deserve the lucky horseshoe that somehow got itself lodged in their collective *****. Good bye Minnesota and Baylor from the ranks of the unbeatens. It was cute, but time to let the big boys take this thing home.

I agree especially since the Rape U boys had a 25 point lead early and then feel asleep at the switch...When the Okie's got close on the scoreboard I knew the bears were toast...It was especially sweet being a home game at Rape U.....

brett108

May 1, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Yep. And if Ohio State and/or Clemson drop a game then there's a chance that LSU, Georgia and Bama all make it. I can't stand the SEC and especially Bama, but I really hate Ohio State and usually I would rather see anyone else make it, but the Buckeyes are pretty fun to watch this year and I kinda want to see how them face LSU. That could be a really fun game.
I think a one loss OU makes it over Bama and it’s one loss for one reason. Tua. I think most reasonable fans know they are not the same without him, and that OU with Hurts is not only more compelling but dangerous.

Help Support Us

Become a patron