NFL: ***Official Wild Card Round Thread***

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
CHIEFS. Broncos probably getting nervous.

as long as Peyton doesn't throw 4 INT, I like Denver's chances. The key is field position against KC. Denver has a defense that can match KC's. Brock might be the better option if that is the matchup.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
As a Chiefs fan, I think I'm rooting for Pittsburgh. Chiefs get Patriots. If Chiefs would win and Pitt win, hosting the AFC championship would be insane.

But with Maclin likely out for year, idk the likelihood of beating either team next week.

Miniclone11

Oct 28, 2015
As a Chiefs fan, I think I'm rooting for Pittsburgh. Chiefs get Patriots. If Chiefs would win and Pitt win, hosting the AFC championship would be insane.

But with Maclin likely out for year, idk the likelihood of beating either team next week.

The problem with maclin out vs patriots is belicheck. He will have one less threat to deal with, so they will game plan accordingly. That will not end well.

zarnold56

Aug 9, 2009
Can't even be upset with ISU losing today after the Chiefs win. Been too damn long since the last playoff win. This is awesome.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Not a killer? Are you joking? Have you seen his stats in this offense?

Not a killer at all. This team wins games with their defense, and while Maclin is their best offensive weapon, that offense is far from great, and there are other players who can step up. They scored 30 points today with Maclin getting under 30 yards. Maclin being out wont be the difference in any game if they lose.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
wow, if Big Ben misses next week because of that hit, Steelers fans are going to put out a hit on Burfict.

veteran4cy

Nov 13, 2012
Ankeny
The officiating has been horrible in the 3rd qtr. Can't believe that they gave Bryant the td. The ball was moving and didn't have control with 2 feet down. Then the no call on the spearing.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron