***Official Super Bowl Game Thread***

Taz4President

Oct 3, 2013
Austin TX
Why is it so hard to admit that it was a storyline in this game? His lack of contribution is not THE reason they lost, nor have I ever said that it was. But, it contributed. Was he hurt? Was KC doing something special to eliminate him? Was he just not playing well? There could be a bunch of reasons why he didn't perform. But San Francisco could really have used his usual production. And it's not "lame" for pointing that out, regardless of how much you want it to be.
I admit nothing! Lots of things contributed, a muffed punt, a missed XP, injuries, etc. A winning team has to overcome setbacks. Calling out individual players is lame.

Pizzapitter

sopsycho
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2020
What really sucks about this SB.
EVERYONE here/everywhere expected Brock to be a pro qb, that took his team to the SB, in his second season.
Damn you Brock!

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Kelce is getting up there, so we shall see. I think people are still way too early on the Mahomes catching Brady thing. Seven Super Bowls is an insane number when just playing 7 years in the NFL by itself (yes I know QBs are different) is a nice career. Will Mahomes play at this level into his 40s? Idk. Not saying he can’t catch Tom, but that’s still four more Super Bowls just to tie Brady and Brady (as much as I loathe him) beat Mahomes H2H in the Super Bowl badly, as well as beat him H2H in the AFC Championship when what’s his face jumped offside.
Jaawan Taylor? Kadarius Toney? LOL, kidding

OK, remind me? Mahomes 2nd year?

Just think how close Mahomes was on going to the SB his first 5 years as a starter!

• Agree
Reactions: deadeyededric

RonBurgundy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2017
I call it as I see it.

Chiefs extremely lucky that the 49ers gaged the game away with flukey bounces and terrible game theory from Their “I’m smarter than everyone “ head coach Shanahan.

LOL. Niners extremely lucky to even be in the game. Both GB and Lions outplayed them

• Winner
Reactions: deadeyededric

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
I admit nothing! Lots of things contributed, a muffed punt, a missed XP, injuries, etc. A winning team has to overcome setbacks. Calling out individual players is lame.
lol. So nobody's allowed to question why a star player disappeared in the biggest game of the season, or it's lame. Got it.

Tell George "hi" for me at the family reunion.

fsanford

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 22, 2007
Los Angeles
LOL. Niners extremely lucky to even be in the game. Both GB and Lions outplayed them
And the Niners out played the Chiefs most the SuperBowl, but that does not guarantee wins. A botched XP and muffed punt and the game takes a big change.

Luck is a big part of sports.

In your 2 examples Purdy brought them back. Tonight Mahomes did it

• Agree
Reactions: Pizzapitter

deadeyededric

Dec 12, 2009
Parts Unknown
And Ravens red Zone turnovers.

So LOL at you.

Nice take.
He was making fun of you forgetting how SF won their playoff games. It was a good take. The Chiefs dominated the Ravens in the AFC Championship. KC was the one who almost pissed it down their leg. Especially with the Hardman fumble. The point is good teams find a way to win.

Taz4President

Oct 3, 2013
Austin TX
lol. So nobody's allowed to question why a star player disappeared in the biggest game of the season, or it's lame. Got it.

Tell George "hi" for me at the family reunion.
I will! I’ll get to the bottom of his disappearance In the SB and report back. I’ll make it clear that he better have a good reason.

deadeyededric

Dec 12, 2009
Parts Unknown
Well they find a way to pick up blitzes to allow guys to plays. Chiefs picked up SF blitz, niners let corner come in free.

Guy has played a year and a half.
Brock played well. I said he was the best QB KC played the entire postseason. He didn't choke. I'm just telling the people whining that he doesn't get respect that those are the opportunities you have to capitalize on to be considered great, elite, or whatever call it. I don't really see that as a knock on Purdy.

ClonesTwenty1

May 23, 2018
This one is going to sting for a few days. Not only did I want Purdy to get a ring, I REALLY REALLY dislike the Chiefs.

Reactions: Hubbs4cy

danvillecyclone

Dec 8, 2011
He was making fun of you forgetting how SF won their playoff games. It was a good take. The Chiefs dominated the Ravens in the AFC Championship. KC was the one who almost pissed it down their leg. Especially with the Hardman fumble. The point is good teams find a way to win.
Dominant. OK. Lol.

But any game before tonight has Zero meaning.

Chiefs lucky in Super Bowl.

Admitting it will be freeing.

Help Support Us

Become a patron