***Official Super Bowl Game Thread***

Cyclad

Apr 12, 2006
Might be the dumbest thing I've heard in awhile. Because they'll pan to her a few times and mention her name you're not even watching the biggest sporting event in the world?

Hopefully that was sarcasm/a joke that I just didn't pick up on.
Totally agree.
Saw an analysis, but I do not remember the exact Number, but she is on TV for something like 20 seconds max.
This deranged outrage is totally ridiculous.
She is a superstar. Appears she is in love with a NFL star. I enjoy knowing she finds such joy in watching him perform. It apparently has been great for the NFL too.
There are many real problems to worry about. This is NOT one of them.

do4CY

Aug 30, 2020
If they don't show Jason kelce ripping his shirt off and shotgunning a beer moments after winning big on the slot machine that should be in the suite, then I don't even see the point of watching the game.

Isualum13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2018
Might be the dumbest thing I've heard in awhile. Because they'll pan to her a few times and mention her name you're not even watching the biggest sporting event in the world?

Hopefully that was sarcasm/a joke that I just didn't pick up on.
I'm sorry but the super bowl is far from the biggest sporting event in the world. The last super bowl had 113 million viewers. The last world cup finals had 1.5 billion.

Hard to beleive that many people like to watch people chase a ball around for an hour and a half but they do.

Reactions: superiorcyclone

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
I'm sorry but the super bowl is far from the biggest sporting event in the world. The last super bowl had 113 million viewers. The last world cup finals had 1.5 billion.

Hard to beleive that many people like to watch people chase a ball around for an hour and a half but they do.

My bad, I stand corrected.. biggest in the US. Point still stands..

Thomasrickj

Feb 26, 2012
Arlington, VA
The Brock Purdy smack talk needs to stop. Too many people I talk to credit Purdy for having the best cast around him and that's the only reason he looks like a decent NFL quarterback. It's simply not true. If it was as easy as any quarterback being able to be plugged in then why did Josh Johnson in the NFC championship game do absolutely nothing when he came in after Purdy was hurt? I don't think Purdy is the best quarterback in the NFL, but he has to be considered top 10 in the game after the season he just had.

I would also think the media would love Purdy. He's a clean cut boy that loves his family and Jesus yet people still talk smack about him all the time.

I'm really hoping that Purdy proves the haters wrong and has a huge game. Tomorrow I have to go for the 49er's. Purdy is the best chance we have to stop Taylor Swift from taking over the world.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
My super bowl prediction Taylor slips out of the suite at half ends up on stage with Usher, they sing a duet they cowrote and she gets to write the whole trip back from Japan off as a business expense.

Reactions: Jdk and CloneLawman

Kinch

Sep 19, 2021
Totally agree.
Saw an analysis, but I do not remember the exact Number, but she is on TV for something like 20 seconds max.
This deranged outrage is totally ridiculous.
She is a superstar. Appears she is in love with a NFL star. I enjoy knowing she finds such joy in watching him perform. It apparently has been great for the NFL too.
There are many real problems to worry about. This is NOT one of them.
It will be more than 20 seconds for this game.

• Agree
Reactions: Jdk

Pharmacy99

Feb 7, 2013
The Brock Purdy smack talk needs to stop. Too many people I talk to credit Purdy for having the best cast around him and that's the only reason he looks like a decent NFL quarterback. It's simply not true. If it was as easy as any quarterback being able to be plugged in then why did Josh Johnson in the NFC championship game do absolutely nothing when he came in after Purdy was hurt? I don't think Purdy is the best quarterback in the NFL, but he has to be considered top 10 in the game after the season he just had.

I would also think the media would love Purdy. He's a clean cut boy that loves his family and Jesus yet people still talk smack about him all the time.

I'm really hoping that Purdy proves the haters wrong and has a huge game. Tomorrow I have to go for the 49er's. Purdy is the best chance we have to stop Taylor Swift from taking over the Niners talents are overinflated by people like you who want to discredit Purdy. Did you know that Lions, Dolphins, Eagles, and Cowboys have equal or better talents than Niners with better OL? Instead of buying into these false narratives, look at the numbers. These teams have better wide receiver tandem than Niners. Niners have better TE but Kittle only had about 100 more yards than LaPorta. RB tandem of Gibbs and Montgomery had 500 more yard and Mostert and Archane had 400 more yards than McCaffrey. Aiyuk and Deebo are good but they are not incredible like people like Wright portray to be. This was Aiyuk's first 1000 yard season. Brown/Smith, Hill/Waddle, St Brown/Reynolds, and Lamb/Cooks had more yard than Aiyuk/Deebo. I am tired of people like Wright spreading this false narrative of "Niners have incredible talents". All good teams have good weapons around QB not just Purdy. I am not saying Purdy is elite QB but he had a great season. The narrative of Niners are winning despite of Purdy and losing because of him is so unfair. Niners are good but not perfect. Is there any QB in the history NFL who never lost or had bad game?
Niners talents are overinflated by haters who want to discredit Purdy. Did you know that Lions, Dolphins, Eagles, and Cowboys have equal or better talents than Niners with better OL? Instead of buying into these false narratives, look at the numbers. These teams have better wide receiver tandem than Niners. Niners have better TE but Kittle only had about 100 more yards than LaPorta. RB tandem of Gibbs and Montgomery had 500 more yard and Mostert and Archane had 400 more yards than McCaffrey. Aiyuk and Deebo are good but they are not incredible like people like Wright portray to be. Aiyuk never had 1000 yard season until Purdy became starting QB. Brown/Smith, Hill/Waddle, St Brown/Reynolds, and Lamb/Cooks had more yard than Aiyuk/Deebo. I am tired of people like Nick Wright and Joy Taylor spreading this false narrative of "Niners have incredible talents". All good teams have good weapons around QB not just Purdy. I am not saying Purdy is elite QB but he had an elite season. The narrative of Niners are winning despite of Purdy and losing because of him is so unfair. Niners are good but not perfect. Is there any QB in the history NFL who never lost or had bad game?

Reactions: ABW

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Kevin Harlan and Kurt Warner are an ELITE listen.

I'll probably sync the radio call to TV. Nantz and Romo are brutal.
I am really surprised Harlan isn't on an A crew on one of the Big 4 networks. Great knowledge and passion for the game (football and basketball), great voice, and seems to be a genuine person. He had a legendary call in the NCAA tournament last year.

• Agree
Reactions: 1UNI2ISU and Kinch

Kinch

Sep 19, 2021
Too bad Madden isn’t doing color. Like to see him using his digital pen on Taylor.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron