****Official Class of 2017 Recruiting Thread****

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
Not sure why the guy tweeted every program in the country will be after him, cuz its probably already a done deal with someone, as in before he decommitted. Like the kid who decommitted from Ole Miss or Miss St that's going to Baylor now.

Also, it's just not true. Even if every program had a spot, he dropped a lot in the rankings over the course of the last year or so.

• Agree
Reactions: Messi and CyTwins

DSMCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2013
West Des Moines
Neill Berry just followed him on twitter.
Do you have some kind of alert set up to know when Berry follows someone, or do you just check his follows regularly?

I've always wondered this. I feel like I'm a fairly advanced twitter user but I've never found any specific "alerting".

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids
Do you have some kind of alert set up to know when Berry follows someone, or do you just check his follows regularly?

I've always wondered this. I feel like I'm a fairly advanced twitter user but I've never found any specific "alerting".

I just randomly check Prohm, Berry and Cyclone BB to see who they've recently followed.

I have no life.

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids
From Sunday

Have to think there's something there if Berry followed on twitter. Like I stated above, I creep coaches twitters hard and they will follow younger kids just throwing their hat in the ring but in these late additions and grad transfers, usually if they follow them then a day or two later we hear about a visit trying to get set up.

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
Have to think there's something there if Berry followed on twitter. Like I stated above, I creep coaches twitters hard and they will follow younger kids just throwing their hat in the ring but in these late additions and grad transfers, usually if they follow them then a day or two later we hear about a visit trying to get set up.

wording....

Help Support Us

Become a patron