***Official 2021 NCAA Tournament Thread***

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
Off the top of my head, for national semifinal, that one is near the top.

Louisville v Houston '83 is among my favorites, but that game didn't go down to the wire.

Same year, NC State over Houston on last play in 1983. The airball dunk for the championship.

Reactions: cyclones500

mynameisjonas

Jan 19, 2019
I was thinking how weird it’s going to be for the next generation to see that highlight in 20 years and wondering why the **** the stands are full of cardboard cutouts.
Even today I don’t understand why the stands are full of cardboard cutouts.

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
We'd be leading before that shot goes in. And the ball would have bounced on the rim several times defying the laws of physics before falling.

And it would have been a three-quarter court baseball throw shot.

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
Don't forget that Alabama hit a miracle 3 at the buzzer to send their Sweet 16 game with UCLA to OT. So, that's happened to the Bruins 2 out of the last 3 games! The first one they came back to win in OT.

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
The pass was better than the block. It reminded me of the Monte Morris pass in round 1 vs that North Carolina team. Was it UNCG? It’s terrible I can’t remember the opponent. There are too many NC teams.
NC Central

• Agree
Reactions: bsaltyman

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Baylor is in trouble. I don’t bet, but I would put my mortgage on Gonzaga. I’ve watched enough sports in my life to know how momentum works, and mentally Gonzaga is on a high while Baylor is probably in awe of what just happened just like all of us.
I think you are completely underestimating the amount of swagger a team would have after destroying a 2 seed while watching your opponent need a miracle shot to beat an 11 seed. Not saying I think Baylor is going to dominate or even win necessarily, but I don't think tonight's game would be intimidating or leave them in any kind of awe of their opponent at all.

Reactions: Nothingman

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron