Offensive Coordinator Grant Rohach

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

iowa_wildcat

Jan 25, 2008
Ames

Grant Rohach
@grantrohach
· 3h
I am very thankful for the experience and privilege to have worked with the players and staff at Kansas State over this past year. That being said, I’m excited to announce that I will be taking the Offensive Coordinator position at Mount Marty College! @MountMartyFB #MountUp

JP4CY

Plaque + alternates = down in the ladies room
SuperFanatic
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
This isn't a shot at the school or Grant, I didn't know they had football.

Good for him.

JM4CY

Aug 23, 2012
America
Good for Grant

would be cool to have a WATN feature on Steele Jantz. My guess is that he owns his cannabis company or something.

intrepid27

Oct 9, 2006
Marion, IA
Well he played under enough different OCs that he should have plenty of good ideas to pick from. Messinham, Mangino, Manning, and whoever was at Buffalo.

Best wishes to him.

Wow, after reading that "Messingham, Mangino, and Manning" sounds like a law firm. They would probably specialize in protecting under performing employees.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
its the #3 occupational therapy school in South Dakota.

Hayes30

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2011
Melcher-Dallas
Well he played under enough different OCs that he should have plenty of good ideas to pick from. Messinham, Mangino, Manning, and whoever was at Buffalo.

Best wishes to him.

Wow, after reading that "Messingham, Mangino, and Manning" sounds like a law firm. They would probably specialize in protecting under performing employees.
He was also a Barnstormer.

Reactions: aauummm

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
Mount Marty College sounds completely ridiculous, like it's the setting for Adam Sandler's next movie.

But "Mount Up!" is a great catchphrase, full marks for that.

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
Mount Marty College sounds completely ridiculous, like it's the setting for Adam Sandler's next movie.

But "Mount Up!" is a great catchphrase, full marks for that.
LOL, yep...i'd be money they have incorporated Warren G into their intros/hype videos

Reactions: clone2003

TXCyclones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 13, 2011
TX
This isn't a shot at the school or Grant, I didn't know they had football.

Good for him.
Yeah, I was surprised to see that Kansas State had football too. But good for Grant to find a real program now.

Reactions: CyDude16

Gorm

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 6, 2010
Amana, IA
I first read that as "Mount Mercy" and was like ... WAAAAA???

Help Support Us

Become a patron