New commitment?

BobTheHawkHater

Jan 21, 2008
Kylie is a 5’11” point guard, awesome 3 pt shot, excellent ball handler, great addition to the team. Just started playing for All Iowa Attack’s elite team.

Reactions: acoustimac

mwwbbfan

Jun 1, 2010
Iowa City, IA
Too early to be ranked?

Do not think that she played in a lot of the big AAU tournaments where she would need to be seen to be ranked. She will be seen if she is playing with All Iowa Attack EYBL team. It is also a good sign if Attack is adding her as they normally only go after REALLY good players from out of state.

BobTheHawkHater

Jan 21, 2008
Do not think that she played in a lot of the big AAU tournaments where she would need to be seen to be ranked. She will be seen if she is playing with All Iowa Attack EYBL team. It is also a good sign if Attack is adding her as they normally only go after REALLY good players from out of state.

She missed a lot of summer ball this year with a sprained ankle, so that factored in.

Kylie is about as committed of an athlete as I’ve ever seen. She’ll be traveling about 4-1/2 hours each way to practice and play with Attack! We got a good one!

runbikeswim

Oct 23, 2014
nice article on a recent game of hers: http://www.kendallcountynow.com/lists/2018/01/13/80b08753e6994c3da01c1af6aed178c9/index.xml?page=8

They said it: "Me and my parents talked about it for an hour and a half, just the pros and cons of committing this early," Feuerbach said of making the decision in her sophomore year. "It was my top school no matter what. My parents both went there, my grandpa played there, so it was basically my top school. It was nice that they offered me the opportunity."

CyCrib

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 29, 2016
Possibly. Not sure how that works.

I’ve seen Zoey Young from Valley play a few times in person and she’s a very highly ranked senior. Kylie has a much better shot as a sophomore and more upside in my opinion, but I’m a little biased — her mom was my wife’s college roommate.

Al's. Niece?