Max Duggan cleared to play Saturday

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

BillBrasky4Cy

Dec 10, 2013
Offenses have been pretty ugly throughout CFB to start.

Funny how it is almost the opposite in the pros.
I think a lot of it with the NFL is that they probably had minimal contact type drills during camp. I doubt College teams had a ton but probably more than the NFL.

Hoggins

Sep 2, 2019
Remember when ISU knocked Brad Smith out of the game and Chase Daniel came in?

Yea, this is nothing like that except Duggan is gonna have like 600 total yards against ISU.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
I'm just curious but what's your reasoning for such a lopsided loss?
We lost by 17 to ******* Louisiana?
More or less this^

Just not convinced we're gonna win games until we actually do it.

The offense looks abysmal and TCU presents a much more stout defense on paper than Louisiana, who for whatever reason really stymied our offense

• Agree
Reactions: BigCyFan

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Washington, DC
More or less this^

Just not convinced we're gonna win games until we actually do it.

The offense looks abysmal and TCU presents a much more stout defense on paper than Louisiana, who for whatever reason really stymied our offense
I do not think it is unreasonable to think we played far under our potential and that LA is a good squad.

TCU is also about to play its first game. Lots can get cleaned up between Game 1 and Game 2.

We have that advantage of being taught some hard lessons, but TCU has yet to take the field.

That being said, this is not going to be an easy one. We could easily lose this game.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron