Looking for 2 tickets for Sunday

Uconn

Mar 28, 2014
NYC is an expensive place , might as well have some extra cash.

Message me - looking for transferable only

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
NYC is an expensive place , might as well have some extra cash.

Message me - looking for transferable only

You should have found your way to the Iowa State section last night. We are "nice people" and I suspect that someone would have given you a good deal on their Sunday ticket.

Uconn

Mar 28, 2014
You should have found your way to the Iowa State section last night. We are "nice people" and I suspect that someone would have given you a good deal on their Sunday ticket.

Sadly I wasn't able to find a reasonable ticket Friday nite. Been to a lot of tournament games, but haven't had the pleasure to interact with Cyclone fans, but no one here has been negative towards me, so I am sure what you say is true. Always seemed midwestern fans were the most friendly and respectful towards us. Though I am sure we all have moronic fans who take the fun out of it. If any of you had run ins with poor Uconn fans, I can honestly tell you overall we are good group and appreciate good hoops regardless of team. We do hate Duke and North Carolina and their mostly arrogant fans. I once had a Wichita State give me a free ticket in DC because I knew Xavier McDaniel went there.