KU Loses to ASU

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
Azubuike + Lawson reminds me couple of years ago tournament when we face Purdue. We thought our wings can control Issac Haas and Swanigan by our mobility and shooting. Answer is no. At least we need some big body to contain them in 1st place, then consider use small ball to attack them. We simply don't have the body...

I think we have better odds to play with a KU without Azubuike or 50 percent of Azubuike
Azubuike had 23 and 9 in just 20 minutes in his first game back yesterday. Sorry.

MWB76

Jul 16, 2018
south dakota
Udoka looked healthy, I give ya that. But I wouldn't get too stoked about stats against an Eastern Michigan team that lost to Duke by 38 and got throttled by Rutgers (yes, Rutgers) by a score of 63-36. The Eagles have a pathetic offensive scheme.

Be interesting to see how Udoka's return changes KU's offense & point distribution. D Lawson was 2 for 8 from the field with 4 rebounds. On the plus side, KU finally got their money's worth out of Grimes since his 1st two games of the season.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Drake won the Vegas Tourney in double OT. I think they are 10-2. Time will tell, but I think they hired the right guy for them. Dramatic one year turn around - it appears at this point. Decent win for us.

Any win is good.

If Drake goes on to have a nice season, that will only help.

Irregardless ISU needs to do well in conference and then hopefully teams like AZ, SDSU and Drake make the tourney (AZ might be the least likely?).

Help Support Us

Become a patron