Votes: 25 8.7%
  • Win by 15+

Votes: 5 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CyGuy5

Dec 4, 2013
Kansas City
I honestly don't consider most of our remaining Big 12 conference members, as hated, with the possible exception of OuT, for obvious reasons. Heated rivalry might be a better term. Some more rivals than others, some heated more than others. None really hated, I don't believe. Maybe just my mood today. I don't feel like hating anybody today.

I might even go as far as saying I don't hate Iowa. That might have been a little hard to say. No, I kinda do hate Iowa. It's too ingrained. Certain of the fans and media of various schools, meh, maybe a little hate there.

I don't hate the schools and most of the fans, most of the time.

Edit: Did I really say I don't hate Iowa. Shame on me!

Speak for yourself, I hate them all minus TCU

iowastatefan1929

Oct 26, 2006
Without Brock and Norton...there is a huge dropoff after Brock, Norton maybe isnt a big drop off but who knows and after not travelling last week Im thinkin out for season, and Brock possibly out till November. Wheels start coming off here unless Brock comes back. Brock and Norton play Saturday we win. Neither play we lose and wheels start to come off. 1 of them play we have a chance. All the offensive elements we had during the last many Campbell years, Lazard/Butler, Montgomery/Hall, TEs galore, all those elements are gone and with us down Dean/Brock/Norton, this is looking ominous.

iowastatefan1929

Oct 26, 2006
Everyone is like Purdy this, Purdy that. Nay! Butler this, Butler that. How spoiled were we having Lazard and Butler and a stable of TEs and a reliable NFL running back. But keep blaming Thomas Manning...

• Love
Reactions: CyBobby

MisterO

Proverbs 19:11
Dec 6, 2020
We are talented enough to win but won't because of choose your reason

Poor kick/punt coverage
Botched kick or punt
OL doesn't get enough push
OL doesn't give HD enough time
WR can't get separation
RB can't find the right hole
HD holds on the ball to long
HD over/under throws his receivers
False starts
Defense can't get off the field do to 3rd down conversions.
LB/Safeties don't fill the gaps in the run game.
Fumbles in the end zone
Can I just pick all of the above and hope we get it figured out before November?

quasistellar

Feb 29, 2016
20-17 bad guys.

We will be down 17-7 midway through 3rd quarter. Heacock defense clamps down after the half as usual, and KSU plays more of a prevent D and we claw back to one score while holding them to a FG. Onside kick fails, KSU kneels for victory.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
I can't argue with the folks that are picking KSU, but I really feel like we're going to see some real improvement on the offensive side of the ball and the ST will rise to the level of mediocre and we'll get the win. While we have seen the same frustrating things, this year, as every year under Campbell, we've also usually improved as the season went on, so no reason to think it won't be this year, as well.
LOL! "That's a good one Coach!" -Radio

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
ISU 28, KSU 27

ISU scores tying touchdown as time expires, but has PAT blocked. During the play, KSU defender is tackled in end zone for one point safety.

Last one point safety victim was KSU at 2013 Fiesta Bowl.

Post of the year nomination!

I never knew there was a one point safety. That's getting deep into the rule book.

bozclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2011
Indiana
It time for the real Adrian MartInez to please stand up. It might as well be in Ames against our defense. He had 10 INTs last year. I would like to see him throw at least a couple tonight.

Reactions: t-noah and CyBobby

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
Iowa State 28
KSU............. 21

ISU wins by seven on the strength of our DEFENSE...This is a make or break game, that our beloved Cyclones MUST WIN!!

....and remember GO CYCLONES!

Reactions: t-noah

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
We are talented enough to win but won't because of choose your reason

Poor kick/punt coverage
Botched kick or punt
OL doesn't get enough push
OL doesn't give HD enough time
WR can't get separation
RB can't find the right hole
HD holds on the ball to long
HD over/under throws his receivers
False starts
Defense can't get off the field do to 3rd down conversions.
LB/Safeties don't fill the gaps in the run game.
Fumbles in the end zone
You forgot to add Our Off Coordinator Manning to your list!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron