Kelsey Bolte

runningcy

Oct 16, 2008
Ames
I really think Kelsey is going to be a excellent player this year, she needs to realize that she will be our go to player besides Aus... I think that she wont shy away from taking some shots she passed up last year and i really hope she is more consistent and doesn't avoid shooting if she doesn't hit the first couple she takes.. I look for her to be atleast a 2nd team all big 12 and pry average around 15ppg 6 rpg 3 apg and hopefully averaging about three 3s everynight

Last edited:

isuno1fan

Mar 30, 2006
Clive, Iowa
We don't have any one person that is athletic enough to control a game themselves. We need a team effort overall and great ball movement. When Kelsey is open in that scheme, she needs to hit the shots.

runningcy

Oct 16, 2008
Ames
We don't have any one person that is athletic enough to control a game themselves. We need a team effort overall and great ball movement. When Kelsey is open in that scheme, she needs to hit the shots.

I didn't say we needed her to conrtol a game... Aus and Kelsey will be our primary scoring options... But i do feel Aus could take control of alot of games she was brilliant in the post season

akaclone

Feb 15, 2007
Kelsey needs to stay out of the dog house,if she can do that she will play with the confidence she needs to have a great season

3GenClone

Jun 28, 2009
Des Moines
I really think Kelsey is going to be a excellent player this year, she needs to realize that she will be our go to player besides Aus... I think that she wont shy away from taking some shots she passed up last year and i really hope she is more consistent and doesn't avoid shotting if she doesn't hit the first couple she takes.. I look for her to be atleast a 2nd team all big 12 and pry average around 15ppg 6 rpg 3 apg and hopefully averaging about three 3s everynight

I agree. It helps that she was able to learn from Ezell. As long as Bolte doesn't hesitate with the 3-ball she'll be a serious threat this season.

runningcy

Oct 16, 2008
Ames
This going to be an exciting season...

- Seeing how the 5 newcomers impact the team
- Aus's sr season im sure leave us satisfied
- Boltes development
- 6-6 Anna Prins
- Whitney Williams could be a surprise
- Denae Stuckey is a sr

PolkCityClone

Mar 24, 2006
I really think Kelsey is going to be a excellent player this year, she needs to realize that she will be our go to player besides Aus... I think that she wont shy away from taking some shots she passed up last year and i really hope she is more consistent and doesn't avoid shotting if she doesn't hit the first couple she takes.. I look for her to be atleast a 2nd team all big 12 and pry average around 15ppg 6 rpg 3 apg and hopefully averaging about three 3s everynight

Hopefully doesn't do any shotting in front of the home fans, that would be embarrassing. I wouldn't mind if she took a big shotting center court at KU.