Kansas Jayhawks basketball

CNECloneFan

Dec 1, 2012
AAHBqe6.img

Prone2Clone

Oct 20, 2006
Gassnola, 3:06 p.m.: In my mind it’s KU bill self. Everyone else fall into line , to f---ing bad , that’s what’s right for adidas Basketball

And I know Iam RIGHT. The more you win, have lottery pics. And you happy

That’s how it should work in my mind

Self, 3:12 p.m.: That’s how ur works. At unc and Duke

Gassnola, 3:14 p.m.: Kentucky as well

Gassnola, 3:14 p.m.: I promise you. I got this , I have never let you down Except ( Dyondre) lol

We will get it right

• Funny
Reactions: AlaCyclone

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
The first defection happened right after the leak... Let's see if anyone else decides KU "not a good fit" anymore.

Issac McBride, a three-star guard out of Little Rock, Arkansas, will be withdrawing from the program, KU coach Bill Self announced on Friday.
"We are all disappointed that Issac made this decision, basically on Tuesday," Self said through a KU athletics release. "After discussing with his family, everybody came to the conclusion that this was not a good fit. We wish Issac the best."

"Today, September 20th, 2019, I am leaving the University of Kansas basketball program," McBride wrote in a note posted to Twitter. "I decided that the program was not a good fit for me. I will continue to pursue a future basketball career. I would like to thank the basketball staff at KU. Most importantly, I would like to thank my family, especially my dad, who has supported me through this decision."

https://247sports.com/college/kansa...-ku-basketball-bill-self-announces-135850996/