NFL: Kansas City Chiefs Thread

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
Nantz just said that Kelce tweaked his back at practice today, and is questionable now. But he also said that Mahomes didn't miss any reps.
Might be it's incredible that ESPN and CBS have literally NOTHING of this on their websites. Line remains -1 Chiefs as well.

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
I mean he's literally sitting in arrowhead during the PGA broadcast so there's not much reason to not believe him.
Did I say it's not true or that he's lying? All I said is that's not anywhere on websites and that in and of itself is surprising. (shrug)

deadeyededric

Dec 12, 2009
Parts Unknown
It could be nothing, he said it was literally the end of practice and obviously they didn't talk about it at all other than updating the injury report. But I'm guessing that will be the focus tomorrow.
As crazy as it sounds I think I'd feel better about Mahomes being out than Kelce. I trust Henne with Kelce in the game. Especially now Pacheco has emerged.

• Agree
Reactions: Bigman38

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
Kelce will go, he's a gamer.
Both Kelce and Mahomes will go for as long as they can, they both know that getting back to the Super Bowl is an opportunity that occurs unfrequently for many players, and they will give every they have to get back to one this year.

• Agree
Reactions: NWICY

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Controlled most of the 1st Half yet only up 7. Hopefully not a bad sign for KC.

GoHawks

Jul 12, 2009
Controlled most of the 1st Half yet only up 7. Hopefully not a bad sign for KC.
Totally bungled last 2 minutes. 13-3 1st and 10 chief ball on their 39 and its 13-6 at half. Should of ran at least once if not twice. I'm normally not for running overly with mahomes but make them use timeouts and it seem 3-5 yards was about difference for fg vs punt.

GoHawks

Jul 12, 2009
Referees totally over officiating. The PR return hold very weak but then a taunting call on a lineman jogging away come on refs stay outta this

• Agree
Reactions: deadeyededric