NFL: Kansas City Chiefs Thread

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Ball game! 0 - 0 again. Even though game tied at 7.

Great 'superman' play by Mahomes! for the TD.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
One of the best games I've seen. Chiefs get a tying FG in the last 13 seconds.

It may be the best game ever if my team can win. Best QB duel I've seen. Lately for sure.

Chiefs have it to start OT.

Reactions: Halincandenza

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
Loses like Buffalo just went through can crush a team, a 3 point lead with 13 seconds and Allen is a hero, but NO, Mahomes goes down the field for a field goal and then the Chiefs win the toss and Allen never gets a chance to see the field in OT.

Overall, just a great weekend of football with the best game as the final.

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Is that KC secondary fixable? I know Mathieu was out early but wow were there issues back there tonight.

CycloneEggie

Oct 28, 2011
Loses like Buffalo just went through can crush a team, a 3 point lead with 13 seconds and Allen is a hero, but NO, Mahomes goes down the field for a field goal and then the Chiefs win the toss and Allen never gets a chance to see the field in OT.

Overall, just a great weekend of football with the best game as the final.

Do we all forget Brady did this to Mahomes in the 2018 AFC championship game? Or 3 weeks ago the refs did it to Mahomes in Cinci. Mohomes sat on the Bench with no chance to make a difference at the end. That’s how football is sometimes.