NFL: Kansas City Chiefs Thread

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
That mock has the chiefs taking Keon Coleman and then a few picks later the Panthers taking Keon Coleman lol
Yeah I don't think it's been edited properly. They still have the Bears taking a WR even after the Keenan Allen addition. That could still be the case, but I don't think that's a lock anymore.

I wouldn't hate it if Kool-Aid McKinstry fell to 32.

Reactions: Halincandenza

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
Could be but I don't put a ton in the mocks that have guys moving up and down a lot. Mocks seem like mostly clickbait. Players don't move around that much on teams boards.

I know they met with three WRs at the combine Troy Franklin, Xavier Worthy, and Ladd McConkey, they also met with two TEs, Theo Johnson and Ja'Tavion Sanders and one DL in Darius Robinson. CB seems down the list of needs. IF they Trade Sneed I think they go get a vet on a vet minimum contract like a Kendall Fuller. Because I know they like Nazeeh Johnson and they still have Watson and WIlliams and of course McDuffie.
They need a Tackle, an interior lineman, WR, LB, RB, DT
I would think with the signing of Brown, the Chiefs are now looking for the best athlete available that can play O-tackle, or WR/TE. This draft is full of quality WR's and the offensive tackle position is decent. LB, RB and DT would be positions to improve depth more than an immediate need for the Chiefs. When you are drafting 32nd, 64th, 95th and 132nd, not a lot you can use to move up in the draft, they do have 2 picks now in the 5th round.

It will all come down to whether they can sign Sneed or trade him and what that trade brings back.

Reactions: Halincandenza

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
It sucks, but the Chiefs had no choice but to trade him and save that money from the cap to use on other players. We kept Jones, get a 3rd next season for Sneed and a 7th in this draft. As good as Sneed is, the Chiefs just did not have the money to sign him for what he wanted.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: CloneIce

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
Allegretti is a sneaky loss. He could play a lot of positions.
Allegretti was really that type of plug and play player that teams need to be successful. Not quite good enough to start fulltime, but a guy that can fill in and do a decent job at multiple positions. The problem with being this type of player, teams hate to move you into the starting lineup as you are more valuable as a sub.

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
Sounds like Rice was out drinking and got into a car wreck and then left the scene. Car was registered in his name, but if no one was hurt in the wreck, the worst they could charge him for is leaving the scene of an accident, which would be better than DWI.

RagingCloner

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2022
Sounds like Rice was out drinking and got into a car wreck and then left the scene. Car was registered in his name, but if no one was hurt in the wreck, the worst they could charge him for is leaving the scene of an accident, which would be better than DWI.
And hit and run I believe

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron