Juicy Wiggle

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
I think the night game against WVU last year when they played it was one of the most electric moments I have been a part of at an ISU game. I practically had chills down my spine as much energy you could feel in the crowd at that moment, even the older people in our section were jumping around and dancing and had their phones out.

That was also the same game we got this awesome performance:

CyHans

Apr 28, 2010
Nothing gets the crowd going better than Juicy Wiggle, and it's not even close. So it doesn't matter if there are a few people that don't like it.... PLAY IT!!

The only thing that is better is after we win when we play Sweet Caroline. People need to just enjoy life!
Agreed! Fun fact, (maybe I was the only one not to know) I just recently learned that Redfoo is the youngest son of Berry Gordy founder of Motown.

BLRNerd

Apr 25, 2014
...Behind You
I think the night game against WVU last year when they played it was one of the most electric moments I have been a part of at an ISU game. I practically had chills down my spine as much energy you could feel in the crowd at that moment, even the older people in our section were jumping around and dancing and had their phones out.

That was also the same game we got this awesome performance:

Speaking of that, they did it with sharks and the baby shark song last Saturday.

And Yes I meant Petty. I'm a bit under the weather

Reactions: CYdTracked

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Speaking of that, they did it with sharks and the baby shark song last Saturday.

And Yes I meant Petty. I'm a bit under the weather
The "r" and the "t" are way too close together on the keyboard, I think. In my former life I used to have to type "slurry samples" frequently. You figure it out... ;)

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Don't question the art of the Spice Girls. Just appreciate the genius.

Sporty Spice, Posh Spice, Baby Spice....I'm forgetting two. Breast implant Spice who is on X factor or whatever and that other spice. Sneezy Spice? Happy Spice? I think I will google it when I switch screens.....

dafarmer

Mar 17, 2012
SW Iowa
Half time show for Texas-Juicy Wiggle with Cyclone Storm coming out in the dancers costumes. Book it!;)