JTS Improvements - Want More

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009

Thanks for that. I was wondering why it looks like there was going to be two walls. Answer is that they are going to back the visiting team's equipment truck down there.

I'm kind of surprised that they are even doing the hillside work this offseason. You'd think if they wanted a level concourse all the way around, they would do this work next offseason when the Olsen Building is gone.

SayMyName

Jan 28, 2017
ABQ
I'd be getting a new office if I were JP. Who would want to look out at a cement wall?
I'd be aiming for that corner view overlooking the stadium from the top floor of the new performance center!

(I know the designs don't call for that to be office space, and Jamie's not the type of guy to do that, but still...)

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Assuming we do play, what are the expectations for what it looks like week one? There’s still a lot of stuff going on there...

Cyrealist

Sep 25, 2013
Much cleaner look for the band seating. Once they get back fill in and walkway up on hillsides, it will give that end of the stadium a totally different feeling!
Pretty amazing from Clyde Williams Field to the new stadium, which then suffered 20 years of neglect, to this. Our coaches don't have to apologize for our facilities.

beentherebefore

Nov 24, 2007
Will the improved hillsides be terraced? Will they still be grass or some other surface? Field turf there could make it so they do not get muddy, but maybe field turf at an angle is too slick.