JTS Improvements - Want More

Cytasticlone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 22, 2012
Ames, IA
So the practice fields run east-west now instead north-south.... and there's 3 of them instead of 1? Are these 3 fields the full 100 yds.... or actually 120 yds with the endzones?

This should give you the general idea:
This isn't quite the 100% final design, but I found one that has color for clarity. North is to the right and the synthetic field is closest to Bergstrom.

View attachment 99031

BWAL76

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 29, 2020
This thread has been a little quiet… who is going to help us out and swing by the bridge to take a few pictures??

danwbarrett

Mar 29, 2006
University City, MO
LOL, valid point....though his name is DSMCy....Maybe DSM doesn't stand for Des Moines.

Even still, everyone needs a vacation to beautiful Ames, Iowa don't they? :cool:
Seven Saturdays this fall, I’ll travel 75O miles round trip each time to vacation in Ames. I’ll also get an appreciation for Ames while in Iowa City, Lawrence, Austin, Stillwater, and Fort Worth on the other weekends.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
This should give you the general idea:

Thanks a lot! Never knew there was enough room to have the fields run that direction. I guess technically there isn’t enough room, but for practice there’s no need to have a full length field.

Help Support Us

Become a patron