Jared Barnett playing on ESPN3 tonight

ElephantPie

Aug 17, 2011
SIAP. Sounds like Jared Barnett won the starting QB job at Illinois State Q&A with ISU’s starting quarterback Jared Barnett – Vidette Online

and I see that Ill State is playing Ball State tonight on ESPN3 at 6pm for anyone that is interested in watching him. Watch Live Sports Events and ESPN Programs Online and on Mobile Applications - WatchESPN

Good guy and it's just too bad it didn't work out for him here but we've got Sam now and JB will able to see playing time at his new school so things will be ok. I appreciate the good things he was able to do here while he was a Cyclone and wish him all the best.

sdillon500

Sep 12, 2006
northern california
Good looking out, thanks for the tip. Wish things would have worked out for JB here, was always rooting for him. Game is the same time as Tulsa's first game, so I'll have one on the laptop, one on TV.

Reactions: ElephantPie

NickTheGreat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 17, 2012
Central Iowa
I'm glad to hear he got the starting spot. I have no ill will towards the kid at all. Orchestrated the biggest win in school history, and seemed like a class-act all the way around. He did transfer, but did it at the right time in the right way

Reactions: ElephantPie

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron