ISU at Drake

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Tornado man

Sep 16, 2007
Ames, IA
Missouri State was peaking and had a great coach, who btw beat Notre Dame last night.
Yes she looks like a very good coach. Vol fans (like you) have hope again. Impressed with Tenn's intensity last night while watching the game. Almost UConn-like.

acoustimac

Jan 8, 2009
Lamoni, IA
MRed hit the nail on the head for worst losses. You just have to have history to remember those. Was at all of them and Penn State was heart breaking.

I also agree with the comment about needing one more to step up. I mentioned the lack of scoring in my first post which some dismissed. Keeping in mind when Scott was out we didn’t have the scorers who stepped up and filled in the gap. We need her for 40 just like Carlton last year. Would be a blessing if one or two others could be counted upon when Scott gets a break.

This loss wasn’t the worst thing in the world. We are breaking in lots of youth and there are lots of lessons to be learned from a loss early that you don’t learn from a win.

Reactions: NWICY