Iowa State vs Oregon State TV question

AllInForISU

Nov 24, 2012
how did you add the sports pack? i cant find it anywhere

Sign up for free trial. Choose the cheapest package, click "start free trial". On the next page you will see "Sports Plus with NFL Redzone". Click that. Click "continue to last step". Enter your credit card information. Click "Start Watching FuboTV". Enjoy.

You have 7 days to cancel subscription or you will owe $75ish.

Cardinal2001

Feb 14, 2007
Ames
signed up for fubo too. now have to find it on their app. and cancel, otherwise this is a $70 game.

AdRock4Cy

Jul 21, 2010
Ankeny
Sign up for free trial. Choose the cheapest package, click "start free trial". On the next page you will see "Sports Plus with NFL Redzone". Click that. Click "continue to last step". Enter your credit card information. Click "Start Watching FuboTV". Enjoy.

You have 7 days to cancel subscription or you will owe $75ish.
yeah, i made the mistake of signing up through roku account. So i just used a different email and did it through the fubu website. All set!

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Streaming has gotten to the point where you get like the 40 dollar essentially basic cable then 3 or 4 add-ons to actually see content you want to see which is 10 dollars each

AllInForISU

Nov 24, 2012
Streaming has absolutely destroyed the enjoyment of watching sports, other than every damn sport being on tv.

This statement doesn't make sense. If all the sports are on TV why does streaming matter?

Also, how do you think streaming has destroyed your enjoyment of watching sports? No one is making you stream it.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
This statement doesn't make sense. If all the sports are on TV why does streaming matter?

Also, how do you think streaming has destroyed your enjoyment of watching sports? No one is making you stream it.

I was intending for it to be a damned if you do, damned if you don't comment.

PAC-12 Network, Cyclones TV, Longhorn Network, Marquee Network, ESPN+, etc...we're entering an era where it's great so many teams/games are on tv, it's kind of ****** that we have a million different networks that don't work well with each other.

One reason I'm happy Cy.TV and ESPN+ are coming together. Unifying the networks would be awesome.

Reactions: AllInForISU

ChickenNuggetMan

Drinks beer with CycloneLarry69
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 24, 2017
Minneapolis
Streaming has absolutely destroyed the enjoyment of watching sports, other than every damn sport being on tv.

So the Longhorn Network has been boning us for years and it’s streaming that’s ruining the enjoyment? Yeah that’s a no from me kimosabe.

Bader

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2007
Ankeny
Not if they did the same deal that Cyclones TV and ESPN + are doing.

Team A provides the content and makes money from Team B, who pays to show content to wider audience.
That’s not how that relationship is going to work. Cyclones.TV is not doing game broadcasts for ESPN+.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Is this game on the radio? I turned on 100.3 expecting the pregame show but it's just their regular music.

Bader

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2007
Ankeny
Is this game on the radio? I turned on 100.3 expecting the pregame show but it's just their regular music.
The game preview says the basketball game is on 1460, because the football game will be on 100.3