Iowa State 2020 Oddsmaker Win Total Released

DSMCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2013
West Des Moines
I saw a good graphic on twitter last week. It plotted strength of schedule vs returning talent. Now I can't find it anywhere.
Anyone else happen to see that?

One of the teams that stood out was Michigan. High schedule strength and low returning talent.
I'll jump all over under 9 wins.
Finally found this tweet. Twitter is almost impossible to find things if you don't remember who tweeted it.

Pretty interesting. I'll be keeping my eyes on the o/u for teams in the top left.

Thomasrickj

Feb 26, 2012
Arlington, VA
I think it's right around where most of us would have predicted: 7.5 wins

Texas isn't two full wins better than us. I would've thought our O/U would've been 8.5 instead of 7.5. Assuming that Oklahoma runs away with the conference, it's going to be a ridiculously tight race between 2nd and 4th (ISU, Texas, Oklahoma State).

Also, why does Nebraska always get so much love? They seriously are bad. Nebraska was ranked preseason last year and won 5 games. They suck.

Reactions: aauummm

DSMCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2013
West Des Moines
Texas isn't two full wins better than us. I would've thought our O/U would've been 8.5 instead of 7.5. Assuming that Oklahoma runs away with the conference, it's going to be a ridiculously tight race between 2nd and 4th (ISU, Texas, Oklahoma State).

Also, why does Nebraska always get so much love? They seriously are bad. Nebraska was ranked preseason last year and won 5 games. They suck.
Lol yes.
Weren't they the favorites to win the West too?

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
By gloriously, if think you mean it'd be glorious to watch. I agree.
Oh absolutely. 6-6 and drop your New York bowl game? Fire up that severance pay machine and start printing money.

LarryISU

Feb 10, 2013
Omaha
Looking at that Collin Wilson tweet, does anyone know who those fire-breathing dragons are? Looks like they have the best balance of a good returning team plus a really weak schedule.