I like Surly

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

I like Surly and generally am a fan of affable, reasonable fans from rival schools

• I agree and appreciate kind interactions with opposing fans

Votes: 136 64.8%
  • I don't need to see or hear what any of our rivals think

Votes: 33 15.7%
  • I'm good with generally violent behavior towards hawkeyes

Votes: 41 19.5%

• Total voters

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
I love surly's lap dog 0U812 just always at the ready to dumb any post that people make that isn't nice towards surly. You do you OU812...

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
I see from last night why Tang was an assistant for 19 years. He’s not TJ MOTHER ******* OTZELBERGER that is for sure. Can’t be Baylor without being at Baylor. I predict a pretty short run for Tang at KSU.
yep. i said the same thing recently to KSU friends and they all agreed.

0u812

Jan 14, 2012
Surly has posted a lot of relevant content on our forum here. I am by no means a KSU fan, but when opposing fans post relevant information on their team or their view of the Big 12 I find it educational.

Lot of dip **** ISU fans on here, all you have to do is let them show themselves like the geniuses that want to ban Surly and other opposing fanbase posters.

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
Surly has posted a lot of relevant content on our forum here. I am by no means a KSU fan, but when opposing fans post relevant information on their team or their view of the Big 12 I find it educational.

Lot of dip **** ISU fans on here, all you have to do is let them show themselves like the geniuses that want to ban Surly and other opposing fanbase posters.
You are MAD

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Is this a good thread to let KSU fans know their new coach is a punk who needs to calm the **** down?

I'd also like to point out in this thread to compare Holmes and their "all American"
Superman GOAT Nowell: 23 points, 6-17 fg, 2 rebounds, 9 assists, 3 steals, 0 blocks, 4 TOs
Boring old Jaren Holmes: 23 points, 8-11 fg, 3 rebounds, 7 assists, 1 steal, 1 block, 1 TO

I get why you love him and he is a very good player who is fun to watch, but the sudden media love affair doesn't just magically make him the greatest player of all time or an All American. He got 90% of the talk from the ESPN crew but he objectively wasn't even the best player in the game last night.

Steve

Apr 11, 2006
Is this a good thread to let KSU fans know their new coach is a punk who needs to calm the **** down?

I'd also like to point out in this thread to compare Holmes and their "all American"
Superman GOAT Nowell: 23 points, 6-17 fg, 2 rebounds, 9 assists, 3 steals, 0 blocks, 4 TOs
Boring old Jaren Holmes: 23 points, 8-11 fg, 3 rebounds, 7 assists, 1 steal, 1 block, 1 TO

I get why you love him and he is a very good player who is fun to watch, but the sudden media love affair doesn't just magically make him the greatest player of all time or an All American. He got 90% of the talk from the ESPN crew but he objectively wasn't even the best player in the game last night.
The most important stat:

Nowell - L
Holmes - W

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO

I was hoping Nowell might transfer - to us - in the offseason.

Nice player but glad he didn't.

0u812

Jan 14, 2012
Ok. Show me the responses where someone advocated for Surly to be banned.Show me the responses where someone advocated for some others to be banned.

Thanks, genius. At least you've learned how to spell it. I think you may be a retread of the poster who used to type "genious".
It has happened. Just go with that.

• Dumb
Reactions: CloneLawman

0u812

Jan 14, 2012
Just because you say something happened does not make it so. You have the burden of proof here, since you are asserting that there are a "Lot of dip **** ISU fans on here, all you have to do is let them show themselves like the geniuses that want to ban Surly and other opposing fanbase posters".

If you can't back it up, then walk it back or we will know you for the idiot you appear to be.

Cheers! Your pal,

Lawman
Its happened. I don't have to prove to some genius or search the entire forum for history to prove you wrong or whatever the **** you want.

You are a dip **** ISU fan apparently. All fanbases have them, I guess.

Last edited:

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
The genius is strong with this one.
True, even though you don't mean it. Humble, too.

giphy.gif

• Optimistic
Reactions: 0u812

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Surly, Spartan, and if he’s still around, Tolfbfan are top notch. TwoCo sucked. And every Iowa fan sucks.
Mostly agree with this. Tuco/Random Fan awful. That ND State troll, awful. Spartan doctor dude and most of the Big 12 posters are fine. Most Hawk trolls just pathetic although a few good ones in the tennis threads. A few I don’t have on ignore anyway. Surly is fine, occasionally informative, not personally insulting of others.