I have the flu

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

ClonerJams

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2022
But having diarrhea while also having to vomit, it far from fun. You gotta pick which end takes priority.
southpark-poop.gif

ClonerJams

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2022
The flu is typically respiratory.

Norovirus, now that's some trouble.
A few years ago I caught a stomach bug that made me vomit 8 times in 24 hours, plus wicked poops. The only good thing about it is that you can lay around in bed all day without feeling like a lazy piece of ****.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
A few years ago I caught a stomach bug that made me vomit 8 times in 24 hours, plus wicked poops. The only good thing about it is that you can lay around in bed all day without feeling like a lazy piece of ****.

That was probably norovirus.

Why do I know?

Because I had similar 6ish years ago. Aside from the horrible....'symptoms' over two days' time, the thing that sticks out was I had a bottle of water next to bed that was at room temperature, and I remember just the touch of it felt really cold. Was trippy.

Also had strep roughly 10 years ago that put me out for 3 days. After the antibiotics kicked in I coughed up something that looked like a dead Alien. Throat cleared out though, which was nice.

Althetuna

Ducky was the best dog.
SuperFanatic
Jul 7, 2012
Somewhere in the Minneapolis Area
After 4 days of doing next to nothing, I'm bored out my gourd. I ready to go back to work just so I have something to do.

Plus Im a bit irritable, I'm glad the WVU game is tomorrow.