Alert: He's back

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

C.John

Pondering Phobophobia
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
:jimlad::eek:

And once again, all things are right in the world.

• Love
Reactions: Angie

JStanz51

Administrator
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 24, 2013
Ames, IA
It only took what, 5 or 6 years? Not. Too. Bad.
I like to believe he's spent the last five or six years happily sailing the seven seas in search of a buried treasure that he would share with everyone on the site. Turns out all he found was a giant chest of Chizik coins off the coast of Tristan Da Cunha, aka the world's remotest island. :jimlad:

flynnhicks03

Most Illinest B-Boy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
www.mapcon.com
I don't understand what the hell is going on with this new site...

Edit: I get it now. The pirate is back... ;)

Last edited:

kchacker

Mar 1, 2012
Phoenix
The jimlad predates my CF participation. Is there a story behind it? I don't even know what it means.