GameDay Guest Picker

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
The real problem is that there's not really anyone famous enough that's an Iowa State fan or alumnus.

One of you needs to get into acting or something.

I watch College Football Gameday almost every week it is one. There have been numerous pickers I have never heard of.

Hell once Mississippi had Katy Perry why because her manager is an Ole Miss fan.

And btw the first Celebrity Guest picker was Charles Barkley who was the picker of the Auburn AT Tennessee game.

Legend12

May 9, 2008
In the history of Gameday.... have they ever had a guest picker that was a fan of the opposing team, not the team hosting Gameday? I don't remember it?

The very first guest picker on the show was Charles Barkley who was on set for an Auburn game AT Tennessee.

• Winner
Reactions: isufbcurt

JohnnyFive

Feb 25, 2012
The real problem is that there's not really anyone famous enough that's an Iowa State fan or alumnus.

One of you needs to get into acting or something.

There is if youre willing to take the time to look. I doubt ESPN gave a **** who it was and didnt put much research into it at all.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Meh, the Gameday show will be crapping on the Big 12 throughout the broadcast so just as well roll right into the guest picker too.

You are probably right, they'll probably spend any time talking about the B12 pimping OUTs move to their flagship conference of SEC.

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
Meh, the Gameday show will be crapping on the Big 12 throughout the broadcast so just as well roll right into the guest picker too.

I agree with that too. Mix in some Herbie giving fake love to MC, maybe some Herbie fake tears, too.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I watch College Football Gameday almost every week it is one. There have been numerous pickers I have never heard of.

Hell once Mississippi had Katy Perry why because her manager is an Ole Miss fan.

And btw the first Celebrity Guest picker was Charles Barkley who was the picker of the Auburn AT Tennessee game.

Yeah it's not the first time they've had someone who was not a fan of the hosts.

Hopefully AK as the picker is the worst thing to happen tomorrow.

• Agree
Reactions: isufbcurt

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
I know we got Cys mascot head last time.....maybe we will get a 'not so fast my friend" and another cy head after Kutxher picks the hawks? But honestly, I feel it'll.l be a hawk head all the way to just rile up the isu crowd

Hoggins

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 2, 2019
I know we got Cys mascot head last time.....maybe we will get a 'not so fast my friend" and another cy head after Kutxher picks the hawks? But honestly, I feel it'll.l be a hawk head all the way to just rile up the isu crowd

I fully expect them all to pick Iowa. It seems pretty clear we’re getting trolled