MLB: For Cub Fans

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
I didn’t see a thread related to this yet, so my apologies if it has already been discussed, but I stumbled on a new channel the other day. Marquee Sports Network (channel 664 on DirecTV. Sorrry...don’t know the option for cord cutters, but do think there is an option on YouTubeTV).

It has been showing classic Cubs games, and it’s awesome. Watched the 1979 23-22 game against the Phillies the other day. Sosa hitting 61 and 62. 2016 NLDS game (Baez homer in the bottom of the 8th to win 1-0; great pitchers dual between Lester and Cueto).

Kerry Wood’s 20 K game is on Friday at 6:00.

It’s awesome for the Cub fans out there (and I know there are a lot on this board).

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
I tried watching and I just can't get in to replayed game. Especially baseball where so much of the game is inconsequential. Cool idea, but I don't think I can watch a replayed game start-tot-finish.

coyoteclone

Jan 7, 2009
I tried watching and I just can't get in to replayed game. Especially baseball where so much of the game is inconsequential. Cool idea, but I don't think I can watch a replayed game start-tot-finish.
record them.....fast play through boring parts

wonkadog

Apr 17, 2006
Ames, IA
I'd say it's debuting at the absolute best time it could pick. If there's any time where people would actually watch a decent amount of replays it is now when there are no other sports to watch.