Field storm was unnecessary

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

deadeyededric

Dec 12, 2009
Parts Unknown
I don't know what happened at the beginning of it but there were a couple of cops that may have been trying to stop it or something else happened because one of them shoved the ever living **** out of a student backwards. It was like a Mortal Kombat move.
He was trying to talk **** to the OSU players. The police should have just let the OSU team beat his ass. Anyone who gets in a players face deserves their ass kicked.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I don't know what happened at the beginning of it but there were a couple of cops that may have been trying to stop it or something else happened because one of them shoved the ever living **** out of a student backwards. It was like a Mortal Kombat move.
I thinking that was part of the protocol we had to put in place in order for Jamie to be compliant with whatever Dana was b*tching about when all that went down.

allfourcy

Apr 26, 2012
Were we 5.5 point favorites?

But that line was much dumber than the field storm discussion. Great, yes we won, but doesn't matter who's name is on the opponent's shirt ..to pick an 8th ranked undefeated team with a vaunted defense to lose by that much at an unranked team with 2 losses seemed strange to me. Would assume alot of people picked Okie State and still won their bet.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Another fun fact the Iowa marching band actually also got roundhouse kicked in the face by a fan during this field rush.

• Haha
Reactions: Cyrocks

Apr 19, 2006
Is a field storm ever necessary?
Necessary no, but it creates memories for those who have never done it and the students who have never done it before should be rewarded to experience it if they choose to so it. Not to mention some of those students could become big donors down the road and if this helps create a more passionate younger fan base then I'm all for it.

Reactions: khardbored

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
The field storm was stupid AF, and so is everyone that dumbs this post.
Tell me you're an edgelord, without telling me you're an edgelord
edgelords.jpg

Reactions: SolarGarlic

Cyrocks

Mar 12, 2009
This is a very important thread and needs to be stated that everyone who rushed the field is lame. Everyone who agrees that it wasn't lame is lame.

Another dare. I accept the dare.

Wasn't there to rush the field, but would have had I been. I guess I am a lame old fart.

• Winner
Reactions: isufbcurt

bsaltyman

Drinker of beer
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
I hate fun…
5.5 point favorite and they were only number 8. Discuss

Our students have had to deal with a lot of **** over the last couple of years with Covid and everything else. I’m sure it’s taking a toll on their mental health. Let them have fun and rush the field if they want to.