Feldkamp and such

Tigerguy_

Sep 26, 2020
Step back from the ledge with the posters b itching and moaning about Feldkamp.

All he does is work his as s off in the room and on the mat. Is a great teammate and incredibly well liked, and I’m happy as hell that Will is a cyclone.

Maybe Plott and Keck are just that good, but feldkamp’s going to score some major points for this team in Kansas City.

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016

All he does is work his as s off in the room and on the mat. Is a great teammate and incredibly well liked, and I’m happy as hell that Will is a cyclone.

Maybe Plott and Keck are just that good, but feldkamp’s going to score some major points for this team in Kansas City.
I must have missed all the ******** and moaning you’re referring to.

iastatefan1

Jan 24, 2016

I was disappointed after the cyhawk dual, but not this one. I like watching Will, he hits a lot of moves I used to use except unlike me he's good at wrestling. Glad he's a cyclone and I think he'll step it up a notch again in March.

dukeebear

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 30, 2006
Ames

He will get 8 to 10 in Kansas City. That's huge

crooksie_26

Mar 24, 2006
I'm cool with him, I knew going into this year with him that he'd have some head scratchers and also some huge wins, lets hope some more big wins happen come NCAA's!

Reactions: 4theheckofit

jrastrel

Apr 25, 2006
San Diego, CA
I'm just glad he was able to walk after that match on Saturday. When his legs were crossed, his knee was bending further than it should. I can't believe he wasn't even hobbling after that minute of pressure.

• Agree
Reactions: Proton

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron