Fantastic new walk on

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006

I wonder what position he’s slotted for!

CW,
If you take the same path that Jess Settles did at Iowa, or Perry Ellis at KU, you may still have eligibility. BTW, praying for a quick recovery for you! Hang in there!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: simply1

cysmiley

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 30, 2012
Best of health to you and your family, but maybe you will be relegated to helmet stickers. Get well!

dunar

Aug 31, 2007
West Des Moines, IA
Maybe this can be like a CW vacation and we get a bunch of our top targeted recruits!
(I have to give credit to my buddy @Cloneman89, his comment over text last night and I gave him the opportunity to post it himself...)

Get well soon, CW!

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
I see CW as a pulling guard
- a little light in the seat
- quick and nimble on his feet
- tenacity makes up for being light in the seat
- fundamentally sound

Last edited:

Triggermv

Jul 16, 2010
Marion, IA

I wonder what position he’s slotted for!

I had a bad case of Pneumonia this past year where I ran a high fever for over a week, and I experienced something very similar. Not only were my dreams super vivid and crazy that I shifted in and out of in both somewhat awake and in sleep, but I also just kind of went coocoo for cocoa puffs in general. I was just super delusional all the time. I honestly looked and acted like a crazy person. Hang in there man and stay sane.