"Fans" booing our own team

Sparkplug

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2008
Central Iowa
I know you were booing the play called but the players only hear the boos.

What credentials do you have to warrant the right to be criticizing what is happening? Were you a former college player, coach, or what?

I'm guessing you are one of those that know everything about everything and you are never wrong.

And I find you to be very inconsiderate of those sitting around you. People are not leaving the game early, they are looking for seats away from you.

RubyClone

Mar 21, 2014
782.gif

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
I know you were booing the play called but the players only hear the boos.

What credentials do you have to warrant the right to be criticizing what is happening? Were you a former college player, coach, or what?

I'm guessing you are one of those that know everything about everything and you are never wrong.

And I find you to be very inconsiderate of those sitting around you. People are not leaving the game early, they are looking for seats away from you.

boo_this_man_half_baked.gif

KCCLONE712

Jun 29, 2011

I didn't boo, but I did not have problem with it. I think they players knew the boos were for the play call (end of the first half) and most likely agreed with it. IF I were to boo my credentials would be the receipt for my donation and season tickets. It isn't cheap..

Luth4Cy

Sep 19, 2012
Ames, IA
I never boo our players or coaches. People do it and it frankly bothers me. It doesn't help anything and Rhoads isn't going to become more aggressive the next time in a similar situation because fans boo.

SoapyCy

Oct 10, 2012
grundy center
I booed CMM on the run on 3rd and 11. I spent too many years watching that crap with DM that I don't need to see it now.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I was booing the Dan McCarney kneel down at the end of the second quarter playbook.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
This isn't pee wee football. People boo to show disapproval. If it really bothers a player that much sack up. Turn in your scholarship and you'll never have to deal with the boos again. No one is forcing you to be there.

I wasn't there long enough to boo but the guy who boos is just as annoying as the guy that's yelling at a player every play ("NICE TACKLE!!!" "COME ON OFFENSE!!!" "PUNCH IT IN BOYS!").