Face Mask Recommendations

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
The mask debate is a complex one. On one hand, doctors and scientists are telling us they can help. On the other hand, this guy I went to high school with that failed Biology is saying on facebook they don't do anything.

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
Remember CO2? Until February 2020 it was the most dreaded molecule ever to inhabit the planet. Global warming, climate change, dogs and cats living together. Now..........crickets. Well, it's still out there and it is still a poison to humans. So if a CO2 molecule can get out......so can a viral. And if a CO2 molecule cannot get out.....then either you pass out......or if this is a charcoal filter, you will need to change that filter every hour just like they do with gas masks for chemical warfare. Ever watch Apollo 13? Remember the engineers working working to make a CO2 scrubber so the men wouldn't die? Like I said........if a CO2 molecule makes it......so will a viral. Try again.
This doesn't even rate a detailed response. It was a thread about mask recommendations. I think everyone understands your thoughts on masks. There is no subtlety or nuance in your posts. I don't need to try again. Govern yourself accordingly. And have a pleasant day, bless your heart.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron