Early single game tickets help

StPaulCyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2008
Duh!
I’m on day two, and my third device, trying to order additional single game tickets. For the fees they charge how can ticket masters user experience be this bad. I am rather intelligent and am tech savvy. I am in, but I can’t get it to show me more than sections available, no seat detail. I have done this before, but am at a loss…and so effing pissed off right now. Just a lousy partner of ISU.

bozclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2011
Indiana
I’m on day two, and my third device, trying to order additional single game tickets. For the fees they charge how can ticket masters user experience be this bad. I am rather intelligent and am tech savvy. I am in, but I can’t get it to show me more than sections available, no seat detail. I have done this before, but am at a loss…and so effing pissed off right now. Just a lousy partner of ISU.
I was able to see seats through the ISU mobile app. The app is always confusing to me. I never know if I am logged in. Tonight, I went to invoices and then saw I was not logged in. I logged in. Then I was able to go to the menu in the upper left and select FB single game. From there I could select a game and a section and it would zoom in for available seats. Hope this helps.

Reactions: I@ST1

StPaulCyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2008
Duh!
Thank you. I will try again. I started with the App on my phone, then tried it on my tablet. Next, I went to cyclones.com on my tablet and then home laptop. All Apple devices, so I thought that maybe ticket master hates iOS devices. Last, I tried my work laptop, a Dell, and the experience was even less successful. JFC….

StPaulCyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2008
Duh!
I was able to see seats through the ISU mobile app. The app is always confusing to me. I never know if I am logged in. Tonight, I went to invoices and then saw I was not logged in. I logged in. Then I was able to go to the menu in the upper left and select FB single game. From there I could select a game and a section and it would zoom in for available seats. Hope this helps.
I appreciate your advice, I tried again via the app on my phone. While always logged into the app, this time my log in to the ticket master trusted linked must have worked…better? I got some additional views that led me to the single game option in the upper left as you suggested. What an absolute effing terrible user experience, but when you have the monopoly that TM does; they can get away with it.

Reactions: bozclone

StPaulCyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2008
Duh!
Thanks. If it hadn’t finally worked, I would have.

However, the easiest user experience should be the one where someone is trying to buy from you!

Cyclone90

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 29, 2007
Speaking of single game tickets, the availability seemed much greater this year. Guessing season ticket sales are down. Back to selling mini-packs too.

bozclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2011
Indiana
Speaking of single game tickets, the availability seemed much greater this year. Guessing season ticket sales are down. Back to selling mini-packs too.
I only looked at the first game, but I was surprised at how few tickets were available in the few sections I checked.

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Yep, not hearing anything on season ticket sales numbers and mini-packs available again certainly makes you think sales are down some.

Doesn't really surprise me too much. New donation requirements this season, lower expectations for this season after not being met for most people last year, and also no Iowa or UNI home game.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron