Ear wax

ClonerJams

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2022
I used debrox at the advice of my doctor. Looked like a small alien came out of my ear.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
About a month ago I was having issues with tinnitus and when I would wake up in the morning I couldn't hear out of my ear for a little bit. I started to suspect I had wax clogging my ear. I used some wax clearing drops a couple of times and then an irrigator on my ear. It took a while but I could feel something moving through my canal. I had my wife look in my ear to see if something was coming out and she just said "Oh my god!" I gave my ear one more squirt with the irrigator and this big disgusting ball of wax popped out. I don't know how the hell I was hearing anything with it in my ear. I'll post a picture if anyone wants to see it! It's pretty gross.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
I bought this thing. It's awesome and really easy to use...

Ear Wax Removal - Earwax Remover Tool with 8 Pcs Ear Set - Ear Cleaner with Camera - Earwax Removal Kit with Light - Ear Camera with 6 Ear Spoon - Ear Cleaner for iOS & Android (Black) https://a.co/d/fLxfTjv

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Get one of those old hand held drills. Find a drill bit the size of your ear and have the wife or kid spin the drill as they slowly lower it.

• Haha
Reactions: psychlone99

CycloneDaddy

Sep 24, 2006
Johnston
About a month ago I was having issues with tinnitus and when I would wake up in the morning I couldn't hear out of my ear for a little bit. I started to suspect I had wax clogging my ear. I used some wax clearing drops a couple of times and then an irrigator on my ear. It took a while but I could feel something moving through my canal. I had my wife look in my ear to see if something was coming out and she just said "Oh my god!" I gave my ear one more squirt with the irrigator and this big disgusting ball of wax popped out. I don't know how the hell I was hearing anything with it in my ear. I'll post a picture if anyone wants to see it! It's pretty gross.
Hell yeah we want to see it!!!!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron