Denver - which session are we in?

hawkeyeh8r

Jun 10, 2010
Ames
We are in CO Springs and I got my leave approved already. Just waiting for game times to be released. Is the alumni association doing ticket sales or anything for this?

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Im hoping evening, but with Seton Hall playing Gonzaga in the other session, I think ISU will be playing in the early session.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
Just a warning to you all... I have never been to a college basketball game so I'm probably gonna be asking a lot of dumb questions over the next couple of days.
Just cheer loud when the round thing goes through the metal round thing for ISU.

WalkingCY

Sep 26, 2008
Kansas City
Blocked the UAB game completely out of your mind huh?

He's talking about when they actually release the times of the games. Usually comes out at 8 PM CST on Sunday after the reveal.

I'm just shocked that ISU got some respect for our tough schedule. 4 seed, showed respect. I think it is very favorable to get to the Sweet 16. One game at a time. Got to take care of Iona.

GO CYCLONES!

digZ

Sep 2, 2011
Colorado
Anyone have any experience buying tickets? Also live near Denver and I'll most likely be going. Is it smart to wait to buy tickets? Or should I try to get them early before other teams fans have a chance to buy them up? Is it smart to wait to buy the second round tickets early? or wait until fans teams possibly get knocked out to get them later? My guess is since Utah is also in Denver their fans will probably travel well and buy up quite a few tickets as well.

I'll for sure be buying Thursday tickets, just deciding if I should go full strip for all sessions, or go one buy one and hope the price drops for the Saturday tickets should we win.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Just a warning to you all... I have never been to a college basketball game so I'm probably gonna be asking a lot of dumb questions over the next couple of days.

A tip I gave to my son and it helped a lot

Spend at least 15 minutes a day on HokNation reading posts.

You will instantly feel better about your understanding of bball.

Do NOT spend more than 15 minutes there at a time.

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
A tip I gave to my son and it helped a lot

Spend at least 15 minutes a day on HokNation reading posts.

You will instantly feel better about your understanding of bball.

Do NOT spend more than 15 minutes there at a time.

Haha no thanks!

What's the best way to get the cheapest tickets? If I can spend 300 or less for tickets and travel then that would help. Gas shouldn't be a big issue since it's only a 6 hour drive, but tickets look pretty pricey. If my brother can't get off work I might take the bus and that's probably over 150 round trip. I just have to be back in albuquerque Friday afternoon sometime.

jkclone

Bookie
Jan 21, 2013
Urbandale
I just want to be able to watch it so not when Des Moines is playing. That would be incredibly stupid.