Denae Fritz transferring

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
I know she’d have to sit a year but I’m pretty sure Diew was pretty close with Donarski and MEM. At this point who knows….

67CY

Apr 13, 2006
While concerning, there's really no reason to panic. Bill has earned his lifetime contract here. If we don't have a full, competitive roster by the start of next season, then we can panic. Let's see what happens over the next few months.
If he does, will they stay?

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
While concerning, there's really no reason to panic. Bill has earned his lifetime contract here. If we don't have a full, competitive roster by the start of next season, then we can panic. Let's see what happens over the next few months.
Bill has proven his worth and earned his keep, but this is a decision based on where to go in the future: We relish the past, are suffering in the current, and look to do what is best for the future.

Bill will likely survive but he is on thinning ice.

• Agree
Reactions: cyputz

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
A) No chance you can find enough instant impact transfers to replace what’s left

B) I’d imagine these girls talk and I’d venture to guess we aren’t a real hot transfer destination with all the attrition. Why risk your one time free transfer on a place that girls apparently want to flee?

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
A) No chance you can find enough instant impact transfers to replace what’s left

B) I’d imagine these girls talk and I’d venture to guess we aren’t a real hot transfer destination with all the attrition. Why risk your one time free transfer on a place that girls apparently want to flee?
True. Other programs have survived and some have even done well post exodus-but it is a bad look for sure.

Dannynoonan

May 5, 2015
It was time for the women’s program to have dumpster fire!
This is a super colossus huge dumpster fire.

ZorkClone

Nov 12, 2019
Don’t worry we can still field a team, just everyone has to play every second of every game.

TrulyCyclone

Jul 31, 2021
My god you people are insane. Last year we had the most wins ever (28) and most Big 12 wins ever (14) and go to a Sweet 16. This year we win the Big 12 Tournament, going 2-1 against Texas and Baylor on the season. So enough with the Bill"s washed up, he should just retire stuff.

Was this year still a disappointment? Sure was. Do the transfers suck? Of course. But stop acting like he can't coach, the results are there. We are a **** school who never wins a damn thing of importance, stop acting like our ceiling is mid 2000s UCONN.

cyfan27

Oct 23, 2006
It's time for Pollard to get involved sooner than later. Not a good look here.
At least it isn’t as bad as soccer with over 20 players and 4 coaches leaving. Combined with an 11-29 record at least Fennelly wins. Callie Sanders overseas both programs. I’m guessing she has a lot of blame here too.

• Agree
Reactions: casey1973

bosco

Dec 21, 2008
Des Moines
Lol at a lot of posts here. Just won the B12 tournament. Oh no's we'll never recover from this. Just admit that alot of yous are being dramatic because you're peddling your narrative.

• Haha
Reactions: JP4CY

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Lol at a lot of posts here. Just won the B12 tournament. Oh no's we'll never recover from this. Just admit that alot of yous are being dramatic because you're peddling your narrative.

Winning the big 12 tournament is fun, but as we've seen on the men's side, it doesn't really say a lot about the health of a program.