David Land named new MBB strength coach

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
Dammit Steve. We need better bench coaching, not a strength and training guy.

brokenloginagain

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2006
considering nixon got fat and conditt is still skinny, i'm in favor of a change.

glad prohm got to hire one of his murray state friends again.

Reactions: aauummm

isucy86

Apr 13, 2006
Dubuque
I like the change. Going back to the Hoiberg's years I thought up & down the roster our guys weren't as physically developed as needed.

Beside that, since the strength guy has the most interaction with players during the off-season, I think this is a way to shake things up.

Reactions: cyputz

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby
I like the change. Going back to the Hoiberg's years I thought up & down the roster our guys weren't as physically developed as needed.

Beside that, since the strength guy has the most interaction with players during the off-season, I think this is a way to shake things up.
Bring back coach Larry E. Those boys were conditioned!

Reactions: cyfanatic

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012

Shake things up? Wasn’t Link the one that chose to pursue another opportunity? So Prohm obviously had to rehire.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I don't think I have said a negative thing about a new hire in any sport or any capacity. Not sure why but I am underwhelmed. Genuinely hope he excels and does well.

Last edited:

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
I don't think I have said a negative thing about a new hire in any sport or any capacity. Not sure why but I am underwhelmed. Genuinely hope he excels and does well.

any particular reason?