Darian DeVries

cincinnaticyclone

Nov 29, 2016
Steve Prohm is dead in the water. Looking for replacements should begin immediately. However, JP shouldn’t have to look far. Darian DeVries’ Drake team is 15-0, including a win over the same K-State team we lost to. “But what about recruiting!” I hear some of you say. Drake has more four stars in his current recruiting class than Iowa State, a power 5 program does.

EDIT: the four star is Darian’s son Tucker, a star at Waukee. We have the same number of four stars in our current recruiting classes.

Last edited:

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
25a.jpg

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
Steve Prohm is dead in the water. Looking for replacements should begin immediately. However, JP shouldn’t have to look far. Darian DeVries’ Drake team is 15-0, including a win over the same K-State team we lost to. “But what about recruiting!” I hear some of you say. Drake has more four stars in his current recruiting class than Iowa State, a power 5 program does.

I would not hate the hire. I would like to start off with Oats and kick those tires.

Reactions: ISC

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016

Is the 4 star thing accurate?

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa

Actually i
Think the 4 star thing is not accurate