Cyclones Everywhere

TOFB4ISU

Nov 6, 2010
The QC
Everywhere.jpg I-74 just west of Bloomington, Illinois. 330 miles from Ames. AHF is a nice touch.
AF1QipOiptqo1LzvzlaehGOwwE7dOFe6it8jH6ajaOtC

Last edited:

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
OP. I have to know. Why on earth, Derby County? I hope it's because you lived there at some point in your life and you didn't just choose them as your squad because of a FIFA game in the early aughts.

TOFB4ISU

Nov 6, 2010
The QC
OP. I have to know. Why on earth, Derby County? I hope it's because you lived there at some point in your life and you didn't just choose them as your squad because of a FIFA game in the early aughts.
I have a good friend there and have visited many times. Been to 3 matches - - one when they were in the Premiership and two at their current Championship level. Picked the avatar because I knew it would be unique and to most, confusing . . .

TOFB4ISU

Nov 6, 2010
The QC
and a Samuel Smith Nut Brown Ale and bangers and mash pre-match at the Brunswick Inn is heaven on earth.

Reactions: srjclone

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
and a Samuel Smith Nut Brown Ale and bangers and mash pre-match at the Brunswick Inn is heaven on earth.
I respect anyone who has a team in euro football, I just rarely see Derby County haha, so I had to ask. I figured there was a deeper reason than just selecting them because you liked their Kits, but wanted to be sure haha

• Friendly
Reactions: TOFB4ISU

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
View attachment 68875 I-74 just west of Bloomington, Illinois. 330 miles from Ames. AHF is a nice touch.
AF1QipOiptqo1LzvzlaehGOwwE7dOFe6it8jH6ajaOtC
I have seen that! lol.

BTW, when I was in Corvallis at the Cyclones @ Beavers men's basketball game- when my buddy and I walked past a couple in the arena before the game, the guy said to his lady friend: "They are all over the place!" lol.