Cyclone Wrestling Twitter

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
Manny too on the left. Can't wait to what the lineup looks like!
Wonder if they’ll do a public exhibition again this year. I have enjoyed it the last couple.

Imagine
Terukina/Perryman
Frost/Redding
Chittum/Swiderski (OMFG!)
AE/Paniro
Gaitan/Rojas
Feldkamp/Naak

Pretty solid dual right there and I’m probably still missing some guys.

Tigerguy_

Sep 26, 2020
FYI, David Carr is a great ambassador for Iowa State University. Class act on and off the mat. Young man knows how to work the room and donors love the kid.

We are fortunate he is a man of great character and stuck around, because he had all sorts of tampering and crazy dollar amounts thrown at him without ever being in the portal.

FOREVERTRUE

Sep 18, 2017
FYI, David Carr is a great ambassador for Iowa State University. Class act on and off the mat. Young man knows how to work the room and donors love the kid.

We are fortunate he is a man of great character and stuck around, because he had all sorts of tampering and crazy dollar amounts thrown at him without ever being in the portal.
He's also a great ambassador for the sport. My son was on the fence as to whether to wrestle or play basketball this year and after a conversation with David at Fields of Faith in Gilbert decided wrestling was the way to go.

4theheckofit

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 13, 2013

Care to share any of those crazy dollar amounts? For reference of what a wrestler of his stature is worth?

ISU22CY

Dec 15, 2012
Iowa
I love the amount of Iowa "fans" ******** about tampering in the NIL specifically when they bring up Dresser....shows how much they aren't aware of what their coaching staff has been doing since well forever. It's sort of like nowadays when coaches like Saban and Meyer are complaining about NIL they hate it because before their backdoor deals were giving them the advantage but now it's a much more even playing field since everyone can do it.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand the number of guys on our own team that have been contacted by other coaches or associates to a program with deals floated their way.