Cyclone Wrestling Twitter

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CyGold

Mar 25, 2015
Great opportunity to build his confidence after the Wisconsin win AND redeem himself after the Cal Baptist loss. No downside IMO. Even if he gets hammered McKee is proven and it happens in these All Star events. Go get it Kysen!

davegilbertson

Sep 3, 2011
They should only wrestle in the block I singlets. Best singlet we have by a mile
The black and grey are growing on me in other (non-football) sports. The photo on the front page featuring WBB looks sharp. Felt the same when I saw wrestling (last year perhaps?)

Either way, you're not wrong, I just don't know if being the only is the way to go anymore.

OKClones

Dec 12, 2019
I thought we might see 157lbers Judge and Kraisser. Looks like it’s Kraisser spot.

cywr89

May 14, 2009
It’s really sad how this event is mis-managed. Gets worse every year. Why are we not sending all our healthy wrestlers? Why would other teams plan to show up when there is minimum competition. If track wrestling is correct there are only 30 some wrestlers. This has to be wrong…

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
It’s really sad how this event is mis-managed. Gets worse every year. Why are we not sending all are healthy wrestlers? Why would other teams plan to show up when there is minimum competition. If track wrestling is correct there are only 30 some wrestlers. This has to be wrong…
Everyone wants to have an open and they become wish washy in my opinion

matclone

Nov 13, 2016
It’s really sad how this event is mis-managed. Gets worse every year. Why are we not sending all our healthy wrestlers? Why would other teams plan to show up when there is minimum competition. If track wrestling is correct there are only 30 some wrestlers. This has to be wrong…
The other day at Wisconsin presser, I saw Bono say he's sending 16 to Ames (Freshmen and backups).