Cyclone Wrestling Twitter

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America

Hopefully we can get a big crowd in Hilton for Saturday. I know Dresser wanted to get close to 10k and has been promoting it like crazy

Unfortunately, I am out. With the last 3 fb games, I can't do 4 straight Saturdays in Ames.

Cytasticlone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 22, 2012
Ames, IA

I could watch this all day

I saw this and had to go watch the whole bout again. No accident is right. That's some great scouting and execution right there. Also, PJ is STRONG. I thought for sure Gomez would get him rolled over again during that initial mixer scramble, but nope!

Of course, then I had to watch the Swiderski match as well. At least I could skip all of the blood time this go 'round. On a related note: What's the move called where Swidersky ducks and slides to his left while trying to grab an ankle. He looks so fast and smooth when he does it.

Reactions: stuclone

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
I listened to Willie’s show on Rokfin. He said that the reason Ramazan didn’t travel to Florida is that in practice Casey hit him with a blast double and broke his nose.

• Wow
Reactions: JM4CY

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I listened to Willie’s show on Rokfin. He said that the reason Ramazan didn’t travel to Florida is that in practice Casey hit him with a blast double and broke his nose.
For real?? Holy balls, Casey….

JohnPrineforCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2019
Also shocked when I heard that today on his show. Was pretty cool to get a lot of attention this week on the wrestling pods and YouTube shows.

Reactions: crablegs

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron